Though our time at Bryce Canyon began with a bout of cold rain, things quickly turned around and we wrapped things up in typical Switchback Kids style.
During our four-day tour of Bryce Canyon, we:
- Attended four ranger programs
- Drove to popular overlooks
- Hiked short trails through the hoodoos
- Explored 32 miles of backcountry trails underneath the rim
- Participated in a shuttle tour of Rainbow Point
I think we did a decent job at avoiding some of the crowded, popular overlooks and diving deep into the spirit of this wonderful park.
Enjoy a bit of scenery, through our eyes:
(and if you want more, read our 4-day adventure itinerary and a feature post about water’s important role at Bryce)
Also check out our post on Bryce Canyon Water World: Hoodoos, tropical storms, E. Coli and flash floods, Itinerary and People of the Parks!
And, don’t forget to hashtag your National Parks photos with #SWITCHBACKSTYLE to win a Purple Moose Basics print like this one!