Podcast Episode #21: Flexibility in the Parks, ft. Canyonlands & Congaree
In travel and in life, flexibility is usually the key.
We had planned and mapped and reserved as much as possible before taking off on our year-long trip around the country, but of course we experienced many times where we had to switch gears on the fly.
Today, we’re sharing experiences from two amazing national parks: Canyonlands, in southern Utah, and Congaree, in South Carolina. This will wrap up our “vacation gone wrong” theme and next week we’ll begin chatting about one of the hottest topics we are asked about.
Listen below or on iTunes!
- New NPS unit at the site of the creation of the atomic bomb
- 2016 record-breaking visitation
- Trash clean-up along Alaska’s national park beaches
- Chile’s huge land donation
- Our Canyonlands blog post
- Our Canyonlands video
- Our Congaree blog post
- Our Congaree video