It’s no exaggeration that our trip to all 59 national parks was a dream.
But it’s also no exaggeration that the trip was hard at times. Amazing, yes, but also hard.
With any kind of travel, extended or short-term, travel fatigue can set in when you least expect it. Since we were traveling almost non-stop for a year, and sleeping on the ground in all kinds of weather, it surely set in from time to time.
Today on the podcast we’re sharing two of those times when travel fatigue got the best of us — and how we dealt. Hopefully this isn’t too depressing of a topic, but it is real life. We’ll cheer things up soon, promise 🙂
- Deadliest national parks – article mentioned
- Death in the national parks – additional article
- Our post on Kings Canyon National Park
- Our video about Kings Canyon National Park
- Our post on Theodore Roosevelt & 5 Other National Park Heroes
- Our video about Theodore Roosevelt National Park