Despite what our Instagram may look like, our trip was not all sunshine & rainbows.
We traveled for a full year, so we saw all of the extremes: pouring rain, snow, desert heat, tent-destroying winds, and, yes, lots of sunshine & rainbows.
Today on the podcast, we’re sharing two of our park experiences that were very affected by weather.
Enjoy the listen!
- Solar Eclipse Events at Great Smoky Mountains / Grand Teton
- Our blog post about Great Smoky Mountains
- Our Great Smoky Mountains video
- Our blog post about Grand Teton & the Instagram Illusion
- Our Grand Teton video
- Our “celebrity” video with Garmin